For the panna cotta:
For the cream:
- Pour into a small saucepan the soy cream and 400 g of soy milk and bring to the boil
- Add 80 g of honey and the agar-agar and bring to the boil
- Once cooked, sieve and place in shapes
- Place shapes in the fridge and leave for at least 2 hours.
- Peel the orange removing the pith, set aside 4 segments for final decoration and squeeze the remainder
- Blend 50 g of honey with the starch, the egg yolks and the orange peel
- To the side, pour into the saucepan the soy milk with the stick of vanilla cut in half, the orange juice and bring to the boil
- Unite the two sauces and cook to desired density and sieve ingredients
To prepare the dish for serving, remove the panna cotta from the shapes and cover with pistachio cream, also pouring some cream on the plate, and adding the orange segments on the side.